Skip to content
Six ways to ‘do good’ by your staff
- Celebrate! Write down one thing you’ll do in the next six months to reward your team.
- Book in staff performance meetings now because setting and revisiting KPIs ensures everyone’s on track.
- Lock in 30-minutes to revisit your strategic plan this month. List three things you can do as a team to stay competitive and grow your business.
- Write the steps you’ll take when processing an application for domestic violence leave before 1 April. Not sure where to start? Call us.
- Need new staff or promoting someone? Make sure job descriptions accurately reflect staff positions to avoid confusion and misunderstandings.
- Inspire employees by offering professional development training in 2019 – a great way to grow your people and your business!